No home in Wales is complete without one of these this Christmas - the gorgeous craft Christmas Sheep.
Karin Mear artist, and editor at Fyi Brecon takes you through step-by-step how to create one of these little darlings, using everyday household objects: cardboard, twine and clothes pegs.
The sheep takes about 30 minutes to make, with 15 minute drying time for the paint.
Here are the instructions:
1) Gather together cardboard, black paint, twine, wool and ribbon if you have it, and 2 clothes pegs, You'll need a pencil or marker pen too, and some scissors.
2) Paint the pegs - the sheep legs - black
3) Draw sheep's body on the cardboard in the shape of a big kidney and cut it out
4) Paint the face end black and place pegs in position as sheep legs
5) Wrap twin around sheep's body, hide the top of the pegs and when the body is sufficiently covered, fold the twine end in
6) Put bell and ribbon around neck
Go on - ewe know you'd love one...and Baahhppy Christmas! More stories